Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Wedding

        My Beautiful Jamaica Wedding













     Earlier this year I decided to work for a tax firm, it was the most stressful job I've had in my life. I think worst than retail during holiday season. I had long hours and worked seven days a week. You would think after April everything would have came to an end, well it didn't until June. With my wedding in October, I had three and a half months to focus on my wedding, find a dress and my husband's ring. In 3 months, I made my dream wedding come true.

     I did my dress fitting at David's Bridal 5 months before the wedding. It was the first dress I tried on and the one I fell in love with. My ideal style dress walking in was a mermaid style. But my mom had other ideas for me, if it wasn't for her, I would have never found this perfect dress. This Oleg Cassani has brought me tears of joy and excitement, I couldn't wait to get in it on my wedding day. 

         Even as a little girl, I never dreamed of a big wedding, or a fancy dress. I dreamed of a beach wedding with my toes in the sand, so that's what I did. I had my wedding in Jamaica, with family and friends. With a  lot of my family still in Jamaica and my closest friends and family that flew to Jamaica, it was the most beautiful day of my life, other than the day my son was born. It was a small ceremony on a gazebo with 23 closest friends and family, at Sunset Jamaica Grande Hotel. After the ceremony we had cake and champagne, then left the resort to have dinner at a roof top restaurant. We shared our vows,  and our first dance as husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin