Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

My Best Friend's Big Day







Unlike me, my best friend (who I also call me sister) had a big wedding in August of this year. Yes, our weddings were only a few months apart. One of the things that make us some close is us experiencing life together. Though we can be so different at times, we go through the same experiences in a different way. She has been living with her husband for 3 years before they got married, I didn't move in with my husband until we were married. She is ready for a baby, and I want to wait and enjoy marriage life. She had a big wedding and planned every detail all year long. I had a small wedding and picked out a wedding package with a hotel.

That's what make us good together, our difference in taste. Yet we are so happy and do so many  things together. We both started an online store, I sell jewel and she sells clothing. Check out her store The Dapper Gents.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin