Saturday, December 7, 2013

Matte Lips

Matte Lip Lover


NARS Pure Matte Lipstick

















    





















     My love of matte all started with M.A.C Heatherette Collection, to this day its still my fave. Long-lasting, a chic way to sport a bold color all day without the worry of it coming off during my face scoffing. I'm a huge fan of M.A.C Candy Yum Yum, but nothing can come between me and my RiRi Woo. After hearing a few friends raving about the NARS matte lipstick, I went out and bought a few to try.

     If you haven't tried a matte lip and want to know what the rave is about. There is no purchase necessary. You've got a draw full of lip liners that you never use. So take that liner and instead of outlining your lip, shade the full area in. If you don't have any lip liners, take your favorite lipstick coat on your lips, give it a quick blot - reapply and repeat. Lay a sheet of tissue over lips and dust a little powder over the tissue. When you remove the layer, you have a fab matte look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin